Window University – 5 Steps to Perfect Windows
There are five basic elements to window selection. Let one of our Project specialists visit you and guide you through the five-steps to choosing the windows just right for your Pacific Northwest home.
- Frame style – We will discuss with you the frame that is right for your environment and style: Aluminum, fiberglass, woodclad, or tradition hardwood.
- Styles and configuration – A variety of window styles exist – including one that is the perfect look for your home. Also consider optional grids to add a distinctive look.
- Glass and technologies – Our project specialists can show you how to reduce your energy bills, the sun’s heat, and harmful UV rays by choosing quality glass.
- Hardware Options – Window hardware can be tailored for each of our window systems. You select a design that is ideal for you. Our hardware always meets or exceeds very strict “forced-entry” codes to provide your family with a new measure of safety and security.
- Specialty Windows – Let us show how a new bay window, for example, can brighten up your interior living space. A dramatic specialty window may be just what you’re looking for.