We're looking for window installers to lead a small in-field team install residential replacement windows and doors. We are seeking individuals with positive, enthusiastic attitudes, that enjoy interacting with customers and coworkers.We provide truck, tools, phone, and all the support to succeed in the field. We pay hourly with bonus opportunities for customer care.
We offer paid vacations and holidays, medical benefits and 401k matching.
Background check required. Must have clean driving record to drive company vehicle.
- Proven customer/team communication skills
- Knowing how to adjust for plumb, level, and square
- Experienced in critical and precise measurement
- Working experience and knowledge of safety procedures of relevant power tool usage, maintenance and safety procedures of circular saws, chop saws, table saws, reciprocating saws, power nailers, oscillating tools, and more.
- Job site prep including safely setting up ladders, generators, scaffolding and planks
- Working knowledge of caulking and weather proofing techniques
- Basic computer, phone, and paperwork skills
Call or Text: 425-375-0068